if you love fashion, you'll love this blog

Saturday 7 April 2012

5 pink things!




Unfortunatley, i have missed the deadline ( i think anyway) for a March Favourites post because i have been on holiday. This was very upsetting really, because i have a lot of favourite things that i would have wanted to share! However, as some of them were pink, it gave me the idea to do a post about my 5 favourite pink things! I haven't unpacked yet so i can't take photo's but google will do! :).


The new(ish) Revlon lip butters have become my favourite obbession recently. I bought one and fell in love instantly. I got the colour "cotton candy". It's a baby pink colour but when you wear it it looks much more sheer than in the tube because the texture is like a balm. I love this because usually i don't like lipsticks because they are dry but this pink thing is incredible. Also, the packaging is gorgeous; i just couldn't resist.

I love the body shop, especially their body butters and i like buying the mini ones so that i can mix and match them more frequently. Recently i have finished up a strawberry body butter and have started using the pink grapefruit one. I didn't think i would like the scent before i smelt it but it actually smells delicious! Now i can't wait to use it!


Now technically this is purple and pink, but that doesn't matter, we're friends :D So i've only recently discovered bomb cosmetics because they have a section for it in my local yankee candle store, and i was surprised why i hadn't used their soaps before! They are absolutley yummy! This one is the one i am using now called Caiperina. It smells just like bubble gum and again, i look forward to using this!

This is my current favourite pink nail varnish. It's called Pink Spice and it's from Accessorize and it is almost identical to MAC's version called Bad Fairy, except this one is much cheaper!! I have spent many boring lessons with this nail varnish on just moving my hand around and watching the colour turn from pink to orange and even hints of gold! It is beautiful!

First of all, let me start by saying that i am a total Lush junkie and that there is hardly anything from Lush that i dislike at all, so it way pretty obvious that i would love this, and i DO! This limited edition easter bath bomb from lush smells divine, and i think a bit like snow fairy the shower gel. It's so pretty and would make the perfect easter present!

Thanks for reading, hope this gave you some pink thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment