if you love fashion, you'll love this blog

Sunday 25 March 2012

Aussie Hair Review!

I've been on the hunt for the perfect shampoo and conditioner duo and i think i have finally found it! I saw numerous adverts for this brand in magazines, so to find out what all the fuss is about, i decided to try it out.

The first thing i fell in love with was the packaging. It's very different to that of other more "popular" shampoos and conditioners in that it's not in a funky shape and it doesn't have any cheesy logos; it looks like a natrual product that might actually work well!

When i used this duo on my hair i was pleasantly surprised! I only needed a small amount because it expanded into a foamy texture once on my hair. They both smell really great, and are really easy to apply and rinse out, leaving virtually no build up.
After drying my hair, it felt really soft, smooth, and light. It was also really tame and easy to style. The next morning it was still shiny and soft, and not limp like other shampoos and conditioners left my hair.
The only downside to this product is that it's slightly pricey at £4.50 (but i think it's worth it ;) and the lid is a bit stiff when you first use it.
Overall i'm really pleased with product and i would recomend anyone check out their Aussie website ;)

thanks for reading, join the blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment