if you love fashion, you'll love this blog

Sunday 26 February 2012

Vintage Fair!

I've never been into vintage, but recently a friend has got me hooked, and after going to a vintage fair, i absolutley love it! When i first heard about this fair i was a bit hesitant and thought it would be like a junk sale, but when we arrived, it was really popular and there were some unique things there! Not everything was to my taste but after looking around, we found some pretty quirky items!



One thing i bought which we had to go back for because i couldn't make up my mind, was this Givenchy Tartin et Chocolat minature perfume bottle. The fragrance is so sweet and the bottle is so cute that i couldn't resist this bargain! It reminds me of a set my mum used to have that i liked to play with as a kid and i very rarely find them these days! After the fair, i found it online for ridiculous prices up to £30 when i got mine for only £2!!

Another thing i bought which i wouldn't usually buy is this quirky fuischa pink lego ring. They had lots of different colours but my friend and i bought the unusual colours that you wouldn't normally find in lego. They also sold scrabble letter jewellery and even rings with 2 pence peices on it!


The last thing i bought and didn't just wish i bought was this silky blue scarf. I was so happy with this bargain because there are ones similar sold in places like accessorize that are much more expensive. This one is a square and actually has a boat in the middle with a border of chains.


Among other things there were some gorgeous brooches and other jewellery bits and bobs; delicate vintage fashion magazines; band t-shirts and all sorts of clothing.

check out my friend Jo's blog for her veiw on the fair
http://platformshoesblog.blogspot.com/

hope you liked this post, if you did follow my blog and tell your friends :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment